Tuesday 22 September 2009

WELL!!!

It's been a while! nearly 4 months infact x

I had my appointment with the consultant back in July, he had all our test results, and it went ok. I have to lose some weight, stop smoking completely etc etc

I have been away for a while, I think the whole thing knocked me for 6 back then, as I knew how difficult we are finding it to conceive, and then my partners sister has recently had a baby, so had to cope with all the baby talk off his parents and his sister. She gave birth to a beautiful little girl on September 9th and I still haven't been to see her....can't face it. Matt kind of understands, but thinks I need to get over it, which I do, but finding that hard. Am finding myself buying baby things for her, wishing it was for me.....but I guess that is part and parcel of the whole journey to motherhood x

Well, I started weightwacthers again last week, got my first weigh in tomorrow night, so hopefully things should all go to plan and I should have lost some weight lol

Went into complete shutdown the last few months, and ended up putting another half a stone on! which is not a good thing!

However, back on it now, and back on the verity forum.....not been on in a while, think having a complete break from everything has done me the world of good x

But backj now and needing the great support off all the girls on there...they are a massive support and I can't thank them enough. Although they might not realise it, but they are so key in the whole journey, as they are there with you every step of the way x so thank you once again girls for everything xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment