Monday 27 April 2009

AF has arrived!

Well.....good morning!

AF arrived on Thursday night, first bleed for a very long time, not sure when she last came to visit if I am honest x
Friday morning, it had practically stopped, but by Saturday night it was extremly heavy, and now its just getting worse!

The cramps are unbearable, and I can hardly move. I have lost my appetite and generally feel very drained.

I am having to change my tampon every 30-60 mins and can hardly make it through the night without an accident, its really getting me down.
This morning, took it out after it being in all night, and sorry to be so gross but need to keep track of all this, it was dripping like a tap out of me! I wouldn't mind but they are super plus tampons too, not just regular! Also, its full of what look like blood clots, but is this just the lining I wonder?

Can't face going to work either, as I am in so much pain and the fear of leaking just makes me cringe and so would prefer to stay at home!

I just wish it would calm down!

good luck with your journey

Love

Emz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment