Tuesday 28 April 2009

AF isn't stopping!!

Well, I am now on day 6 of AF.....she is showing no signs of easing, infact she is getting worse! I am constantly leaking at the moment, and just can't keep up!! Still can't face going to work, the uncertainty of knowing I will come home having survived the day is all too much x

Rang the hospital earlier and explain to one of the nurses in the fertility dept what was happening, and just broke down in tears whilst talking to her, she was very nice and reassuring, tell me that this is normal and it will ease and it is a means to an end etc x Nice to know im not losing tooooo much blood!!

Keeping a diary of the amount of changes in a day too, I think this might help if it carries on I can then explain to the doctors just how much this is affecting my life at the moment x

I am a bit worried as I have got an internal ultrasound on thursday, which can be done when you are on, but the thought of this worries me, as I am bleeding so much, I know I will get so embarressed!!!

I am concerned that my periods will come back after this AF visit, normally I would think that it is a good thing, however, if they are like this for the rest of my life, I will just cry lol!!

Nevermind, it will all be worth it one day.......I so hope I have twins, get it all over in 1 hit, I don't think I coud go through all of this again! x

Good luck with your journey

Love

Emz xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment