Tuesday 21 April 2009

Back to work!

Well, went back to work yesterday after 2 weeks off for easter hols, can't say I am enjoying being back too much haha!! probably because I am snacking so much, as I am bored, and thats depressing me! However, back to Weightwatchers tomorrow evening, and hoping to shift a couple of stone before going back to the fertility clinic in July!

Finish my provera tablets tomorrow, which is a relief, as I am dreading AF coming, as I hate it so much, probably because I am not used to it! However, I just want it over and done with I have to say! Can already feel twinges in my stomach, which are really beginning to hurt, like I say, really not looking forward to it, I think the anticipation and waiting is harder than actually dealing with AF.....but at least when she arrives I am off for a series of tests, so that will be good!

I have an awful gut feeling, that when I have my HSG, my tubes are going to be found t be blocked, I don't know why I feel this, but you know when you just think you know!! Only time will tell!

Hair on my stomach seems to have disappeared somewhat over the last couple of weeks, very odd! Not that I am complaining too much, as it is unsightly, and I despise it, but I know there are people worse off than me with their symptoms x A work colleague of mine has PCOS too, and she has to shave her face every morning, feel so sorry for her, as it must be horrendous! I do feel guilty moaning to her all the time, when her symptoms are worse than mine, and she's been told she might never be able to have kids, she suffers with it that bad!

On a more positive note, its a lovely day and I am off to see my new puppy tonight! I have always wanted a dog, and with my weight loss targets, I thought that if I got one now, walking the dog 2/3 times a day can only help in my weight loss!

Good luck with your journey, and enjoy the sunshine!!

Love

Emz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment