Wednesday 15 April 2009

Appointment at the Hospital

Well....hello again x

I had my appointment with the counselor today(14/04/09), and it went better than I thought x

We discussed food and diets and what I can do to help myself x Also she explained to me about PCOS and what exactly goes wrong, that the message from the pituatry gland in your brain, gets confused in us PCOS ladies, and the message doesn't get across properly.

I have a new diet plan to follow, starting from tomorrow, am really going to throw myself into this, have got something to aim for, which is something so wonderful! x

Going back to see her in June x never thought seeing a counselor would be so good, I could ask as many questions as I wanted withouth feeling silly, I could say things to her that I could possibly never say to anyone else. Feeling very positive I have to say. Am even considering getting a dog, to help with the daily excercise plan......will be a nice way of getting some I think x

Now I am on countdown to 30/04/09 when I have got my internal scan.....should be fun! lots of proding and poking to see what, if anything, is going on.

For the time being though, I am sticking to my provera to induce a bleed, dreading that day, its been so long since it last happened, as dreading the pain...mind you I will soon know about it and I am sure it will become all to familiar once again haha!!

Any way, am off to bed now......its getting late

Good luck with your journey

lots of love

emz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment