Thursday 16 April 2009

feeling calmer xx

Evening xx

I am feeling alot calmer than I was this morning x

I just keep sitting here wandering how exactly I am going to lose all this weight, and give myself the best possible chance x Matt lost over 7 stone in 18 months, I thought that ws fast, butI have got to lose a fair amount, and the ladies at the Royal Shrewsbury Hospital reckon it will take me about a year x A Year!!!! I don't know if I can wait a year before having a baby... I am so desperate for a baby it is untrue x

Just been reading on the verity forum, one lady has been told she has to get her BMI down to 30 before she will be considered to adopt, I think this is so awful x i don't see them telling prospective parents that until they stop smoking they can't adopt, not round here any way! Also, women who are classed as overweight, if they are lucky enough to be able to get pregnant without medical intervention, I don't see hospitals turning them away telling them they are too fat and they must have a terminiation!! There are so many women in this world who would/will/do make wonderful mothers, alot of them post on Verity, and to have ti denied by some stupid ruling is so harsh it's untrue x

The ladies on verity are soo good, I love them all so much, yet have never met anyone of it x They are always so so supportive and I really value their opinions and its great to know that if I don't know the answer, there will be a lady on verity who does x So thank you ladies for making this all a little bit easier x

Good luck with your journey

Love

Em xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment