Friday 17 April 2009

Hmmm...BMI

Good afternoon x

I have no idea where to start to getting down to my goal BMI of 29! am really struggling as to how I am going to manage this!!!

It will take me years, and I just simply can't wait that long to have a baby. Also, I have a feeling once i get there, I am going to look ridiculous, and possibly not alive , you know what I mean, that grey look haha but if I want to continue with treatment, I will have to stay there. I totally understand where they are coming from, but I just don't know what to do to kick start everything. I am sticking to my Wii Fitness Coach, which helps me think I am doing something to halp myself x I just don't know what to do on the food side of things, as I am a very fussy eater, and am not a fan of fish, or salad haha and these are too main things I am sposed to be eating! God knows what I am going to do!

Just think I am going to have to take it all day at a time and see if my mood improves haha

Good luck with your journey

Love

Emz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment