Tuesday 14 April 2009

Feeling Down?

I was thinking last night about all things PCOS....as you do.....and realised that it really is a big problem for many women in so many different ways!

Some days, I feel so down about things, that I will never have a baby etc, but I know it IS possible and it WILL happen.....but sadly this doesn't take away the pain of wanting something sooooo much you can't wait another moment for it to happen, but then your body lets you down, fails you, and you have to continue to wait......grrrr!!!!!

Today is one of those days, where every spare second I have I keep thinking about all my friends, who have recently had babies, and how their lives are now so complete, and yet I have to wait. I do feel it is so unfair that this happens to so many women, and some women never have a BFP at the end of it all, which is so desperately sad!

I do try to think on the positive side, you know "one day it will be me having a baby" and "I'm still only young, got plenty of time yet"......and this keeps me going for a short while, but you soon slip back into feeling sorry for yourself.

Honestly, I keep thinking "Why do I have PCOS....Why me? What did ever do to deserve this?!"....but it's just one of those things.....I just wish there was a cure for it, not just a series of different treatments...but you can't really hve a cure for something, when you aren't 100% ure what even causes it haha!

PCOS is a condition, and me and the other 1000's of women who have it, it is a struggle to cope with at times, don't kid yourself into thinking it will be a doddle xxxx

anyway...

Enough from me

Good luck with your journey

Love Emz xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment