Thursday 16 April 2009

Wii Fitness Coach

Well.....today I went out to tesco, just for some food shopping and found myself amongst the Wii games. When I get paid I thought to myself, I will buy a Wii Fit, as I have wanted one for ages.

Anyhoo, I was looking at the games and came across the "Wii Fitness Coach"....now, some ladies on the Verity board have said this game is great and can really help you work out and you can do it in your own living room. I have never been one for fitness videos/dvds, but there was something about this that made me think I just had to buy it...so I did

Got it home, and put it in, had to set up my profile. I had to put my weight in, measurements of my waist, thighs, biceps etc.....and then had to do 2 full minutes of jumping jacks and some squats and push ups etc

At first I wasn't sure, but then it got on to my workout. It was fantastic!! I really really enjoyed it.

I am going to start slow, and do about 15 mins a day, maybe 15 mins twice a day, just to get me used to excersising again, but I thought I would share this with you all, and also to keep a track as to when I started it etc

Once again, good luck with your journey

Love

Emz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment