Wednesday 29 April 2009

Hmm....she is still going!

well, its now wednesday, Day 7....and AF is still going strong!

I really cannot believe how long she is going on for, its quite depressing!! I am now feeling quite sick, I dont have any desire to eat or even drink for that matter, which I know I should, but the thought of it makes me retch today!! x

Got Weight Watchers tonight, and within 24 hours I seem to have lost 2-2.5lb! This is worrying me slightly, as I shouldn't be losing it like that, I know it is becuase I haven't eaten, but I know that if dare eat anything it will only come back up moments later! x

Feeling quite low, not been out of the house in 3 days! Have got to go to the hospital tomorrow, first thing for blood tests and then back in the afternoon for internal ultrasound, so will make an appearance at work inbetween! I am so scared of leaking everywhere though...I imagine I will be going to the toilet every half hour or so! I am covered in spots to, got a big massive one of my face and few little ones, its horrible, I don't even want to put make up on etc when I go out, I just can't be bothered!

Hopefully, AF will calm down soon, surely she won't last for more than 10 days lol

Good luck with your journey

love
Emz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment