Monday 13 April 2009

Back to the Start!!

Well.......Hello.....let me introduce myself. I am Emma Hayes, I am 22 years old and from Shropshire UK.

I live in a quiet little villiage with my boyfriend and our 4 cats, Felix, Garfield, Bob and Daisy as well as our 2 gerbils, Chaz and Dave.

Back in 2006, I was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. (What's that?!! you say!) well no one really knows what causes it, but it is thought to be a hormonal imbalance which affects your monthly cycles and can affect your fertility, as well as many other things. see http://www.verity-pcos.org.uk/ for more info x

I thought that I would creat a blog, mainly to remind me of the goings on, with visits too and from the hospital etc etc, but also, to maybe help other ladies with this condition, who have, perhaps, only just been diagnosed and not 100% what it is all about. xx

So, keep looking to see if my progress, and counting down with me until I can get my Big Fat Positive pregnancy!

Good luck with your journey too xxxx

Love

emz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment