Thursday 16 April 2009

PCOS...ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Good afternoon .....

Not long been up, on easter holidays, one of the great things about working in a school!! feel on a right downer again today x feel that everyone is getting BFP's or having their babaies. Went to see a good friend of mine on Tuesday, whose baby was born on 9th April, he is soooo gorgeous he really really is, had a good long cuddle with him, and really enjoyed it x I just wish it was finally my turn, and that finally I could get that feeling x

I keep thinking that it is just around the corner, but I know it won't be x nothing has happened in the last 18 months - 2 years, so why woud now be any different?! Having PCOs is so frustrating at times, I am sure when I have had children I will be thankful of no periods, providing they don't come back that is, but right now I wish I could have endured that pain every month for the last 10 years or so.......but I know there isn't much I can do about it. I have got to focus on losing weight at the moment......but I just don't know where to start.....feels like such a massive challenge, that I am not looking forward too.... I have done my 15 minute workout today already, which I felt good afterwards, but I can't help feeling that I am kidding myself, and I will never get to my target BMiIx

Feel better for getting everything out x

Good luck with your journey

Love

Emz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment